Thursday, June 20, 2013

Watermarble/Gradient And My First Video!

OMG I can't believe I finally get to write this post.

I've been working on this stupid video for 3 days, yes THREE DAYS, all day long!

I had no idea this will take such much to put together, but I'm glad it's finally here :) But what's the video about? Well... I'll show you how to do this:



Before you get to the video, please take a minute to subscribe to my blog and like my Facebook page.

To subscribe just use the blue button that says Join this Site on the right top corner. You can also use Bloglovin'

To like my Facebook page just click here.

Thanks!

All I have to say about the video is that more than a tutorial, it's a tips and tricks for both watermarble and gradient.

Also, this is just the way I do it, it's not the only way, or maybe not even the best, but it is MY WAY.

I don't use or care about tape for my fingers, or glue, or any of those crazy things. I don't clean the water with a q-tip or clean my cuticles with a brush. 

I believe we all have things that work for us and may not work for others, so keep that in mind.

Please let me know how I did. I don't really care for fake politeness, so if you have any constructive criticism, I wanna hear it. It's how I learn and improve and this is only my first video.

If I teach you something you didn't know, let me know in the comments. Or if you have any questions, same thing. I didn't invent anything new, but I wish I knew all these things before I tried watermable or gradients.
You can see my first watermarble ever here.

And if you want me to check out your blog or if you try my techniques and want to show me, leave the links in the comments and I promise I'll stop by.


Products I used:

Base coat: OPI Nail Envy (Matte)
Top Coat: Seche Vite
White Base: Bettina Matte
Color: Julep Abbie, Cody and Rose
Holo Top Coat: China Glaze Fairy Dust
Nail Polish Remover: Zoya Remove+

Here are some more pictures.



Blurry to show holo


Daylight

Direct Sunlight

Sunlight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...