Sunday, May 13, 2012

Before Instagram Series - Watermarble

This is, by far, my favorite technique! I just love how unique watermarble is and how awesome they look is for those who don't know what watermarble is. I have to confess it took me a looooong time to get a hang of this, but I have gotten pretty decent.

But back to a year ago, I had no idea what I was doing, but I followed some tutorials on YouTube and this is what it came out, which I have to say it was pretty good for a first time... the second, third, forth and so on weren't nearly as good as this one.



Another one I wish I had more pictures of, but nope, just one.

I think I used Kleancolor Pastel Pink and Sea Ice over a white base, but don't quote me on that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...