Thursday, May 17, 2012

Before Instagram Series - Chevron

I think this one was one of my favorite manis for a long time, I loved everything about it!

For these I used some nail guides I got from eBay, I have only seen these on eBay from this UK seller and they come in some many different shapes, it's a must have.

However, I wish they were a little thinner and beware! The glue is sooo strong, more often than not they will come off with your base color and all, so if you want to get them, make sure you use a bonding base and that your base color is really really really dry, like paint the base the night before or something, I'm not exaggerating!



Anyway... The color combo is Kleancolor Neon Amethyst and Neon Aqua.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...