Friday, March 23, 2012

Before Instagram Series - Checkered Nail Strips

This is the only time in my life I have used nail strips. I don't like them, I feel they look fake, they wrinkle and they don't last long. As a matter of fact, these lasted just long enough to take the pictures.

On the bright side, you can't beat the designs! I don't think I have ever seen perfect checkered nails like these, EVER. But the coolest thing about these particular ones is that they glowed in the dark! I was super excited about that feature. Keep in mind this was way before Serum No. 5 Day Glow which was my first glow-in-the-dark nail polish. Now they are so common, they are not even that exciting anymore.



Also, and in all fairness, these were a very cheap set I got from Five Below and I don't even know the brand, but I paid like $3 for them.







(Pardon the old blog watermark :P)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...