Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Before Instagram Series - Converse

I saw a picture of this look on Pinterest and I immediately knew I had to try it. I'm a huge fan of converse shoes and I own many many pairs, including ones in every color of this mani.

For these ones I practiced a lot and had to re do them several times, by the time I was done, my cuticles hated me more than ever, and you know how neons are not very friendly and you have to learn how to deal with them. At the end I was crazy proud of them and kept them for as long as I could. You can tell I was excited because for the first time ever I actually took several pictures of the process.



It is in my to-do-list to recreate them one of these days and compare them, hopefully showing some improvement :)








Finally, here's part of my collection :) Close enough?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...