Saturday, December 1, 2012

China Glaze Frostbite + Snowflakes

Today I found the prettiest blue I have ever seen, China Glaze Frostbite.

This, among some others I'll show you some other time, is my first China Glaze ever.

Up until this point, I've been trying to stick to cheap nail polishes, I have had no problems with some drugstores brands like Sinful Colors and Kleancolor has been a good partner from the start, but when you see all the other beauties you're missing out, it's hard to resist, and these were impossible to.

Thankfully they came in Holiday sets and were cheaper by the bottle, and so far totally worth it.

So here it is by itself


I took this picture in sunlight so you could see the metallic-ish effect it has and to show true color.

I never saw this color before, even though it's a recycled one from a previous collection called Ink. There are several colors I like from that collection and I look forward to find them!

But since it's the Holiday season, and I didn't want to just have plain nails, I decided to try on some snowflakes, a very popular design out there.


They were pretty easy to put together, I just used a Sally Hansen nail art pen that I have shown before. The thing about this pen is that it's not very opaque so you have to kinda go over the design for a second time to get it  to look like the picture. And never forget to use a topcoat or it will wash off in a minute.

As a side note, I also wanted to show the super cool case that I got for my iPhone from Julep. I LOVEE IT!
I have made "Keep Calm and Paint Your Nails" my new motto :) Cool, isn't it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...