Sunday, November 18, 2012

More Make Up Your Face, This Time For My Ravens!

You don't have to know me for too long to know that I'm a huge fan of the Baltimore Ravens!

A few years ago I didn't know anything about Football, I always thought it was very stupid to sit and watch 20 seconds of action and 20 minutes of commercials over and over again and I just never really got "it".

And oh how wrong I was and how much of a difference it makes to actually understand what's happening, then you can see how those 20 minutes of commercials are sooo worthy when you get the 20 seconds of super exciting action...

So back to nails, the is another of the MUYF Glitter Bombs I got a couple of days ago. It's supposed to be a holiday nail polish, but it turns out that when you mix it with a purple base color like this, it's the perfect Ravens combo!




Anyway, you can't just not love Football when you have lived in Baltimore, it's all people talk about and it's our church every Sunday (and one church I actually enjoy, tee hee) and here I am incorporating this fairly new passion with this other fairly new passion. I miss going to the bar and watch the game every Sunday with my friends, and let's face it, I'm never trading the Ravens for the Miami Dolphins LOL

I used Sinful Colors Let's Talk as a base color, and the name of the glitter bomb is Snow Angels.

What team are you rooting for? You better not say Steelers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...