Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Mix 'N Match

It is really very easy to put together a cool Halloween Mani. There are so many options out there, and lots of tutorials for different looks can be found online, that it would be a waste not to at least give it a try.

Actually, it was so hard to decide which one I wanted to try that I just combined them (almost) all!



So here's the breakdown for each nail and what I used:


Thumb: I used Kleancolor Black as base and these stencils from Revlon for the spider, using Kleancolor White.

Index: For the base color I used Sinful Colors Innocent, the face is a water decal I got from eBay, then I used Kleancolor White for the eyes and Black for the hair.

Middle: I used Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up for the base color, added some darker lines with Kleancolor Mango, the face is another decal from eBay and the green on the top is Kleancolor Green Grass.

Ring: I used this nail wrap from Sally Hansen Color Effects Halloween Collection. You can see a picture of the kit here.

Pinky: Kleancolor White as base coat and with a dotting tool and Kleancolor White I created the face.

It took a lot of time and patience, but it wasn't hard and the result was amazing! I'm super proud of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...